Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Proud BYU Alumnist

So, after 7 years of college and getting my nursing degree, I finally have my bachelors! I graduated last week from BYU. It was so great to have Jason's family here. I was also very surprised when my Dad showed up at graduation! What a great surprise!




We had a fun celebration afterwards with our family and Jason's parents were very generous. They gave me a GPS, which I've been wanting for a while. I've had a great time playing with it and finding new places.
Jannae also graduated with her Bachelors in the same major- Home and Family Living. Way to go Jannae!! She got a a beautiful picture of the savior and some new computer software.
It's a good thing we have another year here for Jason to finish up because I'm going to need a little tme transitioning to not having BYU as part of my week. I'm really going to miss it when we leave.


It's so fun having Falycia and Kirk close by. It was great having them there. Thanks for coming you guys!!
Becca and Mae were also there to support us, as always. Thanks Becca!
Me and My Dad. Thanks for all of your support.



3 comments:

King Family said...

Hey Katie and Scott! Congrats Kate!!!!! Wow, that is so cool that you graduated! Maybe some day I will:) It sounds like ya'll are doing well! I love you and miss you and give me a call whenever you get a chance! love, Jackie

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Congrats! It must feel great to be done. I am so excited to see you guys.

Kris said...

Did this all happen while we were out of town?! I feel so bad that I didn't come to support you at graduation! Congrats on all of your hard work!