Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where have we been?

So I've had a few people ask me why I haven't updated our blog for such a long time. Basically, as my last post mentions, I am a slacker when it comes to updating my blog and I just haven't done it. However, we have had a very action filled fun summer, so I thought I would share some of the highlights with you all.

For the 4th of July, we were able to go to Sacramento to celebrate my Grandma's 80th Birthday! Most of our extended family was able to come and we had a great time. This is my sister Sarah, Johnathan (my cousin), Lindsey (my other cousin), Becca (my sister), David (my bro.), myself, my Grandma, and Amy (my sister). It was a lot of fun being together.


I think Jason and Anya have a continuous pillow fight between the two of them. Whenver they are together, there are swinging pillows accompanied by many screams and giggles. I think he had her pretty good here though.


We had a BBQ and fireworks at Aunt Mary and Uncle Joe's. Of course she went all out and had t-shirts and tatoos for all of the kids. They loved it and it was so fun to watch them together.
Jason kickin' it in the backyard enjoying his freedom from studying for the DAT.
Kade fascinated as always by anything that turns or spins. :)

No comments: