Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For Our Mothers...

As many of you may know, this past month has kinda been a whirlwind for us. We moved out here to LA and were in one place for 2 weeks, then moved again! We ended up moving into the University Village (student housing) at UCLA. It's cheap, closer to campus, and we are around lots of other dental students here. As sad as it was having to take Maya back to Utah (temporarily) it is best. We are mostly settled in here and really enjoying it. So, as I said in the title, this post is mostly for our moms, who want to see our new place. :) It's the smallest place we've been in since we've been married, but it is good. This is obviously the kitchen. Man do I miss my pantry!!
This is the view when you walk in. Our dining area, then our living room.
This is our "office". Jason studies here when he's home and I like it because it's right by the kitchen. I guess it's all "by the kitchen" though! Anyway, it's nice when he studies at home, even if we aren't talking. It's just nice to have him around!
This is Jason enjoying a nice Sunday nap after a long week of studying- He definitely deserved it!! Overall, we are adjusting to this new jungle we live in. We have gone to the beach a few times and love walking the shoreline. It is also starting to feel more like fall, so that is nice. We do miss Utah and all of our friends and family there. Hopefully we can see you all sometime soon! Don't forget, we love to have visitors!!

6 comments:

Krista said...

Sounds like you two are adjusting well. I hope everything continues to go well for you.

Kirk said...

Wow look nice! can't waite to see it in person. miss you guys!

Jenna said...

What a great apartment! Look at all the natural light you have coming in! I am so jealous!

lamack said...

Hey how are our hometeachers doing? You're place looks awesome!

lamack said...

I meant "your" not "you're" I can't believe I am an English major sometimes.

AMIT said...

I just love the Interior of your home.Looks very beautiful.

Make website india