Thursday, September 17, 2009

Official UCLA Dental Student!!

Tuesday was Jason's White Coat Ceremony for dental school. It was a great day. After each student received their white coat, they introduced themselves and stated what school they attended for undergrad. Here's Jason introducing himself. Way to go babe, officially a UCLA dental student. As Dean Park said, "the first day of your dental career!" I am so proud of you!!

We had a lot of support this week. Both of our parents were able to come for the ceremony, as well as Grandma and Grandpa Grattan. Thanks for everything, we had a great time!
Jason with his fellow BYU undergrad students. Smart lookin' guys huh?!
My future dentist and I!!

4 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

YAY! Oh that is SO exciting! We are SO happy for you! We love and miss you! Good Luck you two!

Mirjam and Erik said...

Way to go Jason! He'll do so great! Erik loves it...well...likes it a lot! We miss you guys..can't wait to see you!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Way to go, so exciting. Only 4 more years now, ha just kidding it goes fast. Jared is already starting year number 4. If it gets too miserable in Michigan and we win the lottery you may find me on your door step in February.

The Jimmy Harry Family said...

I just came across your blog and I'm so excited to see you are doing well. I'm sure you don't remember me, it has been over 10 years. We were in the same ward together in Spokane. You have such a great family, my mom stills trys to stay in touch. So you are at UCLA? We live in Sacramento, so if you are ever up this way, we would love to catch up.
Your friend
Lindi