Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our First Baby!!

Ok, so it's not a human, but she might as well be. This is our little baby puppy Maya. She was born February 4, 2008 and is a purebread yellow lab. She is so much fun and is a good little girl. She is doing really well at the whole potty training thing and has tons of energy. This was her on the day we picked her up. She was all bathed and pretty. She starts her first day of school (obedience training) this Saturday. We are sure she will graduate top in her class!
The proud parents.
Our little angel. She doesn't quite fit her bed yet, but we are sure she will grow into it rather quickly.

6 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

She is so cute. I always say that if I ever get a dog I want a lab. I'll have to come see her sometime. You actually had me going for a second there; thinking that you are pregnant or something!

Mel said...

Katie-Glad to finally see some posts. You guys sure have been busy. How fun to get a dog. You will love her, but I am quite partial to yellow labs. She will also be great when you decide to welcome another baby into your family ;)

Kris said...

oh she's adorable! I need to come meet her very soon! she looks very soft :-)

Toby and Tammy said...

So glad you updated! How fun and exciting to be in a new house. I look forward to that day.
Your dog is beautiful-labs are the best!

Kris King said...

Brad & I are particularly fond of the four legged babies opposed to the two legged ones at our age! We wish you many licks!

Lisa said...

Sooo cute!! Casey mentions almost every day how much he wants to get a dog. Sadly, we don't have space for one just yet... and our landlords wouldn't like it very much either. :)