Saturday, November 19, 2011

Braden Pictures

We have taken SO many pictures of Braden so far, it's really kinda crazy...hundreds. So, I thought I would share a few. We just got him this little jungle play mat and he really likes it. He doesn't intentionally grab stuff yet, but occasionally he will make contact with it and he gets excited!
He LOVES his baths!! I think he would stay in his bath forever if we let him. I love it when he gets all wrinkled...so cute! And he doesn't even cry anymore when he is cold afterward! :)

He really enjoys his swing these days. And unfortunately this week it's the only place he will let me lay him down to take naps!

All bundled up for a jog with mom. He loves being outside and going on jogs with mom.

I love it when he smiles in his sleep. He really likes having his right arm up by his face when he is sleeping, eating, or just hanging out. We even have a picture of that arm up by his face in one of his ultrasounds. Cute.
Sorry if this next picture grosses some of you out, but I thought it was hilarious! I was just taking a bunch of snap shots and he happened to spit up. I don't think you could plan that if you tried. We love our little guy!

7 comments:

New Family said...

He is soooo cute!!! Can't wait to get him in our arms this week!

Joe N' Jess said...

My goodness he is getting so big!! I can't wait to meet him this weekend! He is so stinkin CUTE!!

Emily said...

Congrats Katie. You have a very cutle little guys there! Thats awesome that you caught the spit up picture at just the right moment. You'll have to hold on to that one. Can't wait to finally meet him in person!

lamack said...

The spit up picture is AWESOME!

Kris said...

Goodness he is SO squeezable! I love the last photo :) and the photo of him all bundled up. Can't wait to meet him!

Kat and Steve said...

I love them all, even the spit-up picture. He looks so much like Jason!

Whitehead Family Fun said...

So cute! He definitely looks like you guys (a little bit of both). He looks like a super alert baby! Have/are you heading back to work?