Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dreaming and Drooling

For the past few years Jason and I thought it would be fun to go to the Utah Valley Parade of Homes. So we decided to have some fun and dream a little this year. Jason thought it was good motivation to start another 4 years of school! ;) We had such a fun time. There were some really neat homes. They varied in size from 1,500 square feet to 13,000. There were lots of fun ideas. If you've never been, it's a fun thing to do! Here's a few samples.
I though this little boys room was really cute!


We saw lots of beautiful kitchens...someday huh?!
This was the backyard of the home that was 13,000 square feet. It was amazing. Built on the river. This home had an indoor pool, racketball court, and a home theater. It was really cool, however, I can't even imagine living there. It was crazy!!

1 comment:

Whitehead Family Fun said...

I love doing things like that, someday maybe right? Sometimes when I start dreaming too much Jared reminds me that he is not going to make that much money :) Ahh a girl can dream!