Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ahhh....Green

Although it may look a little patchy, we are SO excited to finally get a sprinkler system and new grass!! We are still trying to help it green up and grow, but it looks so much better than before!! You can't see it very well, but there is a cute tire swing on our big shade tree that Jannae's kids love!
The first fruitling in our garden. :) We eat a lot of green peppers, so this will be great!!
Our new garden spot! When we redid the yard, we made a garden spot and put a little fence up so the dogs stay out. They are doing great so far.
Our soon to be flourishing garden!! I'm glad we can at least have one season to enjoy the fresh veggies before we move to Cali!!

3 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Yay! It all looks so beautiful! We can't wait to see it! Miss you guys!!

Emily said...

Hey Katie!! I haven't checked your blog in a while, you guys have been up to a lot, we need to talk more! I am excited about your garden. Way to go with the green peppers. We have some peas growing, but I think thats about all we will get. It is not nearly as big as yours! Love ya.

The Sabeys said...

Katie,
I hope you get this before sunday. I just wanted to let you know that
Bishop Holmes is getting released on Sunday. We are having a pot luck in the quad on Sunday at 3:30 to say good bye to Bishop and his family. We would love it if you could come. If you do, just bring something that you can share. I hope I can see you guys!
Cameo