Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Better Late Than Never

I actually forgot that I took a few pictures on Thanksgiving, so here they are. A bit late, I know. I figure since it's not Christmas yet, they are still fair game. We had a great dinner with Kevin, Charisa and their family as well as Falycia and Kirk. Here's Sam enjoying his yummy roll- what a cutie!

Emma had to fight Uncle Jason for the HUGE drum stick and it looks like Emma won. She thoroughly enjoyed it! Go Emma!

The Wasson clan eating Thanksgiving dinner! Mmm mmmm.

Falycia, Kirk, Jason, Charisa and Kevin carving the turkey and making the last preparations! It was the first time Jason and I have hosted a Thanksgiving dinner and it was great! Thanks for coming everyone!





1 comment:

Kirk and Falycia said...

ooh this was fun! Good job on the turkey:)