Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothin' But Love

Who would've thought that one little puppy could bring so much fun and love into our family? As most of you know, in place of children, Maya has become out little baby. She keeps us entertained, is quite funny, and gives so much love. Becca and Mae came to visit today and Mae always loves seeing Maya, so I thought I would share. Occassionally Maya gets to full of love and can't help herself from kissing Mae. At first Mae flinches, but then she giggles. She never wants Maya to leave her side when she's at our house. They're quite the pals!














2 comments:

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Every time I see pictures of Maya it makes me want a dog even more. Hopefully someday. How is the interviewing going?

Deborah said...

Landen watched the video with me and just loved it! He said "dah, dah, dah (dog)" over and over. He was very excited. Hopefully someday he will get to meet Maya! Even better, his cousin Mae!