Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. It was a beautiful sunny day here in L.A. Church was really nice. There were excellent talks and musical numbers that really invited the spirit. After church, we went on a walk and snapped a few pictures of Braden. Then we had a really nice dinner with some of our best friends here. Just a nice relaxing Easter.

There's a nice neighborhood across the street from us where we like to take walks and where all the yards are kept up, much nicer than the parks around here. So, hopefully no one cared, but we borrowed a corner of someone's yard so Braden could play in the grass. This was the first time he's really felt thick, green grass. It was cute to watch him explore and feel the blades.

We ran into a little girl in our ward who was insistent that Braden wear her sunglasses. I didn't think they would last more than a few seconds, but it turned out Braden didn't mind them at all. He didn't reach for them once. I guess this means we need to get him some shades for this summer!!

Me and my sweet baby boy on his first Easter.

I love these purple flowers that line the gate of our apartment complex. I have wanted to get a picture of them since we moved here. So, I finally did. This was on our walk too. Braden absolutely loves being in his carrier, especially outside!! No matter his mood, if we put him in the carrier and go outside, he kicks his feet and is happy the entire time. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a bright-eyed baby! He is so gorgeous. And I LOVE the picture of you and Braden. So sweet - glad you had such a nice and uplifting Easter!

Joe N' Jess said...

Oh my goodness he is SO stinking CUTE!! I LOVE all the pics and I agree, you should get him some shades, he really knows how to work those things, lol! Such a cutie!!