Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Friends

Braden is lucky to have lots of friends already!! Here he is Noah and Evalyn. Noah is a few months older and Evalyn is six weeks older than Braden. It was fun to watch how unique their little personalities are from the beginning!! I love how interested Evalyn looks!!
Evalyn liked checking out Braden. Noah was just chillin' watching the other two. And Braden just went along with Evalyn poking and holding hands with him!
I think Braden already likes the attention from the ladies!! Uh Oh ;)
What cuties!! I love these babies!!

2 comments:

Joe N' Jess said...

Oh my goodness they are SO cute!! I LOVE those pics!!

Daniel and Kylie said...

hahaha these pictures crack me up! especially the one of braden giving a huge "haaaay" face :) best buddies for sure. i wish ev was wearing a different outfit though hahah it was laundry day for sure!