Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Year Down



Congratulations Jason!!

The first year of dental school is officially over and Jason did awesome! After watching Jason's dedication at BYU and preparing for dental school, I knew I had married a hard working, self-motivated man. However, after watching him work so hard through his first year of dental school, I have seen a whole new level of persistence and dedication. I could never study the amount of material and for the length of time that he does. But his ability to exceed the demands of an intense dental program isn't what amazes me the most. What I don't understand is how he is able to excel in such a challenging program and still make time for me. I feel so blessed to have a husband who always makes me feel loved and important even when he is under a great deal of stress. I couldn't ask for more. Way to go Jayce!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! that is awesome! I can't believe you guys have been gone that long! are you coming back for the summer??????

Kris said...

Way to go Jason! I miss you guys.... by the way - how's your garden doing? I want to see an update!

New Family said...

Congrats Jason! We knew you'd be successful!!!! It's great to hear things are going good out there, but we sure miss having you downstairs! Congrats to you too, Katie. You're a great support to Jason and he's blessed to have you by his side. We love you guys!

Melanie said...

Hooray! Year One DONE! Great job to both of you! Why don't you take a celebratory trip to NYC?! I miss you!

Deidre said...

Wonderful. You'll be amazed how time just passes (and how he keeps making time for you too!) Brad's getting ready for patients in August!

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's a great accomplishment!

Kat and Steve said...

Congrats to BOTH of you! I imagine that the fact that he is so good at making time for you has something to do with how supportive and loving you have been. Love ya, katie!

Tamara said...

Wow, Congratulations!!!!