Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun in Utah

Last weekend I was lucky to be able to go to Utah while Jason was in St. Louis for a dental convention. It was so fun to be there for Halloween and to spend time with family. It seems like there are so many people to see and so little time.
Luckily I was able to spend lots of time with my nieces and nephews. Mae was so much fun!! She is so happy and full of energy! Becca and Jeff took me to Costa Vida, which was so yummy!! Mae loved the beans and rice the most!
I spent a couple nights with Falycia and Kirk as well, which was great! We ate caramel apples and spent lots of time chatting-can't get much better!! Falycia also made some delicious rolls for Halloween! mmmm mmmmm!!
The weather was beautiful on Halloween and we were able to spend lots of time outside. I think the sun must have followed me from LA or something. Carving pumpkins was a lot of fun with Kyler and Alyssa. Maya liked it too...eating it anyway.
Of course I had to go to the park while I was there and enjoy the openness there. It was great to play ball with the dogs and swing with the kids. I wish there were big parks like that here!
Man do we miss her. It was fun to see Maya again and spoil her a little more. She is very well taken care of at Jannae and Victor's though! Thanks you guys! And thanks everyone who ran me around Utah County. It was so fun to see everyone- we miss you!

3 comments:

Karmen said...

I'm so sad we missed you! Family is more important though. I get it. :) I'm glad you had fun!

Krista said...

I'm glad you got to go "Home" for a while Katie. Family is the best.

Gardner Family said...

I'm glad you got to come home for a while! Miss ya at work. I didn't know you had to leave Maya behind...hope all is great!