Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All Better

I thought I would give a quick update on my surgery. This is Jason and I before the procedure with the teddy bear my Dad and Peggy sent me. Everything went very well. The hole was the same size as my sister Becca's, 12mm (about 1/2 in.). Pretty good size. I stayed one night in the new hosptial in Murray. The hospital is beautiful and has huge rooms. And, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, being on the other side of things. :) The nurses were great and Dr. Sorensen did a great job. Jason took some picutres after the procedure, but I thought this one of me was a bit better. :) I'm feeling pretty good and am thankful to have it all over so we can move on with life! I'm greatful the Lord helped us find the problem and fix it when He did. :)

4 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

So glad things went well; I've been thinking about you. What a blessing modern medicine is! Hope you had a good thanksgiving!

Mel said...

I so so glad that everything went well. I was thinking of you. What a relief to have it done and not worry about it.

Kris King said...

Brad & I are so happy that all went well!!! We were thinking about you the whole day Tuesday!

Toby and Tammy said...

Glad things went well!